The club offers members a ‘Ball Machine Pass’ which allows up to three bookings of the ball machine per week for a yearly cost of only £50.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange your pass.
Alternatively the ball machine can be booked out via ClubSpark for £8 per hour. To book out the ball machine please click here -please book for a full hour.
You can reserve the ball machine in the same way that you would book a court.
You will also need to select and book out the court you wish to play on – we recommend that you use either Courts 5 or 6 when hitting with the ball machine.
If you are a ‘Ball Machine Pass’ holder, the court and ball machine booking procedure on ClubSpark is as follows;
- In the ‘View my Bookings’ dropdown select ‘View as Ball Machine Pass Holder’
- Book out the ball machine for the required time
- In the ‘View my Bookings’ dropdown select ‘View as Member’
- Book the court you wish to use.
This will enable you to book the court and the ball machine at no additional charge.
The ball machine is straightforward to use.
- Using the carry handle take the ball machine to the baseline and line up on the centre of the court.
- Ensure the bucket is filled with balls.
- Press the ‘Power Button’ to turn the machine on.
- Go to the other end of the court with your racket and the ball machine remote
- Click ‘Feed’ to start.
- You can use the various settings to control spin, speed, elevation, drills etc.
- Once finished turn the ball machine off at the power button.
- Return to the clubhouse, place the remote in the slot and plug in ready for the next member to use.