It’s time for the Pocklington Club Annual Tournament. Whether you want to play singles, doubles or both we have competitions which cover them all.
It is the competitors’ responsibility to organise matches which are to be played as soon as possible to allow time for all rounds to be completed ahead of the Finals’ Day on Sunday 9 September.
First round matches need to be completed by Saturday 25 August.
For more information please email email@example.com.
- Ingrid Haywood & Shelley Morgan vs Amy Kendall & Kate Williams
Winners to play Helen Fairey & Josephine Nuttman (bye from Round 1)
- Rachel Bloom & Tash Bloom vs Louise Durkin & Di Flint
Winners to play Jean Hunter & Loobie Kettlewell (bye from Round 1)
- Nick Boyd & James Eaglesfield vs Ross Gleig & John Wood
Winners to play Dave Gamble & Richard Hart (bye from Round 1)
- Graeme Taylor & Owen Wroot vs Nigel Bartram & Ben Smith
Winners to play Sam Bitton & Richie Norris (bye from Round 1)
- Graeme Taylor vs Henry Kay
Winner to play David Thompson (bye from Round 1)
- Ben Smith vs Ross Gleig
Winner to play Dave Gamble (bye from Round 1)
Byes from round 1
- Sam Britton vs Jim Holding
- Steve Garcia vs Richie Norris
- Matthew Cotton & Harriet Wood vs Ben Smith & Angi Collins
Winners to play Richard Hart & Loobie Kettlewell (bye from Round 1)
- Owen Wroot & Kate Brown vs Ross Gleig & Deb Gleig
- Graeme Taylor & Ingrid Haywood vs Richie Norris & Val French
- Dave Gamble & Kate Williams vs Stewart Berry & Jean Hunter
Winners to play John Wood & Josephine Nuttman (bye from Round 1)
- Jim Bloom & Tash Bloom vs Pete Brown & Di Flint
Winners to play Sam Britton & Amy Kendall