Tennis Camp October Half Term 2020
Monday 26th – Friday 30th October 2020
Monday 2nd – Wednesday 4th November 2020
We are very pleased that we are able to run some half-day tennis camps throughout the October half-term holidays. They are sure to prove popular, so we recommend booking ASAP to avoid disappointment.
All of our camps adhere to the Government/LTA Guidelines, and strict measures are in place to ensure the health and safety of the participants, parents & coaches.
Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis due to limited spaces being available each day.
- 9am – 12noon
- £25 per morning
- Payment must be made in advance
- Open to children aged 4 – 16
- Places are limited – waiting list to be activated where required
- Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the session’s start time will be liable for the full cost (unless for reasons relating to COVID-19)
- If heavy/constant rain is forecast, the camp WILL BE CANCELLED for that day. As much notice as possible will be given
If you would like to book, please let Sean know ASAP by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting him on 07772 151 545.
Once you have booked, Sean will send through more information regarding the camp and how the morning will run. It is vital that you read this so that you know the measures we have put in place and require you to follow on the day.
If you have any questions at all regarding the camps and how they will run, please contact Sean and he will respond as soon as possible.