We are very pleased to announce that we will be running some half day tennis camps throughout the Summer Holidays! We will be running our camps for 8 weeks, and booking is now open! We recommend booking ASAP to avoid disappointment.
All of our camps will adhere to the Government/LTA Guidelines, and strict measures will be in place to ensure the health and safety of the participants, parents & coaches.
Places will be allocated on a first come first, served basis due to limited spaces being available each day.
- £25 per morning
Week 1: 6th – 10th July
Week 2: 13th – 17th July
Week 3: 20th – 24th July
Week 4: 27th – 31st July
Week 5: 3rd – 7th August
Week 6: 17th – 21st August
Week 7: 24th – 28th August
Week 8: 31st August – 4th September
- 9am – 12noon
- £25 per morning
- Payment must be made in advance via bank transfer – we are unable to accept cash or cheques
- Open to children aged 5 – 16
- Places are limited – waiting list to be activated where required
- Any cancellations made within 24 hours will be liable for the full cost (unless for reasons relating to COVID-19)
- If heavy/constant rain is forecast, the camp WILL BE CANCELLED for that day. As much notice as possible will be given
- Coaching team – Sean, Dave, Jack, Frankie & Adam
If you would like to book onto any of the camp dates, please let Sean know ASAP by emailing email@example.com or contacting him on 07772 151 545.
Once you have booked, Sean will send through more information regarding the camp and how the morning will run. It is vital that you read this so that you know the measures we have put in place and require you to follow on the day.
If you have any questions at all regarding the camps and how they will run, please contact Sean and he will respond as soon as possible.