We have a number of teams playing in local leagues: the Driffield and District Lawn Tennis League, the Fulford Ladies Invitation Tennis League and the Tyke Petroleum York Men’s Tennis League. Teams are made up of six players.
Full 2019 fixture lists:
Driffield & District Lawn Tennis League – Matches running from approximately April through to August
- 5 Mixed teams (matches played on a Tuesday, beginning at 6:30 pm)
- 4 Ladies teams (matches played on a Wednesday, beginning at 6:30 pm)
- 2 Men’s teams (matches played on a Thursday, beginning at 6:30 pm)
York Leagues – Matches running from approximately April through to September
- 1 Ladies team – Fulford Ladies Invitation League – (matches on various days – Friday, Saturday or Sunday – start times vary)
- 1 Men’s team – Tyke Petroleum Men’s Tennis League – (matches played on a Sunday, beginning at 10:00 am)
Our junior section also have the opportunity for team tennis and Pocklington Tennis Club have entered teams into local leagues as well as arranging matches against other clubs in the area. Please contact our junior coordinators for further information.
Not sure where an opposition club is? You’ll find details in our league club directory.
- Mixed A: Lisa Eade
- Mixed B: Jim Holding
- Mixed C: Val French
- Mixed D: Jean Hunter
- Mixed E: Angi Collins
- Ladies A: Mel Duncan
- Ladies B: Loobie Kettlewell
- Ladies C: Louise Durkin
- Ladies D: Shelley Morgan
- Ladies Fulford : Louise Durkin
- Men’s A: Dave Thompson
- Men’s B: Dave Gamble
- Men’s York: Matt Ralphs