There are many benefits to being a member of Pocklington Tennis Club. Along with the option to play in our league teams plus various opportunities to join in with our open club sessions and tournaments, members also receive preferential privileges in regards to general court access.
|Courts available||8am - 10pm||8am - 10pm|
|Advance booking||21 days||7 days|
|Max bookings||1 per day||2 per week|
|Max booking length||2 hours||2 hours|
|Price per court||Free||£10 per hour|
|Floodlight cost||£4 per hour||£5 per hour|
Please note: All participants must be members of the Club for the member’s rates to be applicable (i.e. member’s rates will not apply if one person playing a game of doubles is a member but the three others are not).
- Full membership:
Anyone over 25 years of age or people over 17 and in full-time employment as of 1st April.
Pay £12 per month*
- Over 65 membership:
Anyone aged 65 or over as of 1st April
17 to 25 years of age and not in full-time employment as of 1st April
10 to 16 years of age as of 1st April
- Under 10:
Under 10 years of age as of 1st April
Membership is paid from April until the following April and allows access to the club for the year.
Do you offer a family discount?
Yes, there is a 10% discount for family membership based on two adults and two junior members. Please remember to complete an appropriate membership form for each family member.
How do I pay?
Adults may pay by a standing order of £12 per calendar month* or for the full year by cheque in advance. The Standing Order mandate can be found at the end of the application form or download a separate standing order mandate here.
If you wish to join please download and complete the relevant form(s) and send with payment to the Membership Secretary at the address given on the form.
- A membership form needs to be completed for all persons joining the club.
- If you are looking to join the club after April please contact the Membership Secretary (email@example.com) regarding the cost.
- Persons wishing to take advantage of family membership and use a standing order should adjust the junior payment accordingly.
- League rules state all Team Players must be members of the club.
- Membership does not include the cost of using the floodlights except for Club events (league matches, club sessions, tournaments etc).
* If you choose to make payments by monthly standing order, you are committing to making 12 monthly payments to cover the full membership cost. Standing orders must remain in place for the full membership year.
LTA British Tennis Membership
Once a member of the club, please take time to sign up with the LTA and gain free British Tennis Membership.
British Tennis membership is a requirement if you wish to be entered for the ‘Club Draw’ which is used to allocate our entitlement of Wimbledon Tickets to our membership.
For more information, please download the British Tennis Guidelines.