Pocklington Tennis Club operates an online booking system for both members and non-members, with courts needing to have been booked in advance to allow you to gain access to the Club.
*** You will not be able to access the Club without an active booking ***
To use this facility you will need to have a ClubSpark account. For members, this will be linked to your membership. If your ClubSpark account is not linked to your membership, you will still be able to book but you will be charged for it. If you experience any issues with this, please contact email@example.com.
Club events and coaching sessions will also feature on the booking calendar so you will always know when courts are available are not.
Cancellations: refunds will only be given (minus any appropriate service charge) when a cancellation is made more than 24 hours before the time that the court has been booked for.
ClubSpark Account & Club Membership
Members will receive an email within the next week inviting them to join ClubSpark (the invite may say it is from James Eaglesfield – don’t worry, he’s an admin on the booking system).
Follow the link in the email and then complete the registration process:
- Make sure that you are not currently logged in to ClubSpark, and then login using an existing ClubSpark account or create a new account (either a specific ClubSpark account or by using your LTA or a social media account)
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click the blue ‘Continue’ button
- You will then need to confirm your membership by choosing ‘Join Now’ – as you are already a paid member you will not be asked for payment details at this point
How To Book
- Visit our booking website (booking.pocklingtontennis.com)
- Sign in using the account details set up above – or create an account if you are a non-member and want to pay for a court booking
- Choose your date, time and court (floodlights only available on courts 1-4)
- Select how long you wish the booking to be for
- If floodlights are required (times for this are set through the system and lights will come on automatically) a charge will be shown, otherwise the cost will be zero for members
- If there is a charge for the court/floodlight use, you will be taken to an online payment system
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will be given a PIN which will allow you entry to the Club for the period of your booking. Whilst the PIN will be the same each time you make a booking, it will not be active at any other time
Prices & Membership Benefits
|Courts available||8am - 10pm|
Tues & Thurs 9am - 10pm
|8am - 10pm|
Tues & Thurs 9am - 10pm
|Advance booking||21 days||7 days|
|Max bookings||4 half hours per day||2 half hours per week|
|Max booking length||2 hours||2 hours|
|Price per court||Free||£10 per hour / £5 per half hour|
|Floodlight cost||£4 per hour / £2 per half hour||£5 per hour / £2.50 per half hour|
Visit our Membership page for more details of our membership packages and benefits.